Favorite points

I’d like to share one of my Ideas for V2 wich is favorite points
A basic explanation of what fav points are: there points given to each v2 anccount and you can use them once a day on a vine you liked and the anccount that has most fav points gets to be featured on the trending page
You can’t use them on yourself
They expire if you don’t use them
What do you think guys share you’re opinions down here

1 Like

I think that is actually a pretty good idea! However, after a while only the big V2 stars may be featured while some smaller ones may be left behind.

Still a pretty cool idea though.

1 Like

That’s what I’m afraid about ! Ounce the big vine stars comeback with there loyal “fans” they will overshadow us new creators

1 Like

Exactly, I think if there is enough thought put into the system it could help upcoming creators be recognised.

1 Like

Ok so cool but, probably this could be an encoragment for creating several fakes account.
Don’t you think?

1 Like

Good point, maybe a system could be implemented where accounts from the same IP can’t interact with each other.

1 Like

How many fake anccounts are you willing to create in order to get fav points 5? You will need more than that just to have a chance to get to the trending page

interesting, really, maybe @dom can explain us if is that possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are right :joy: personally i am so lazy, i can’t even immagine to do so.
But i speak about me, if I learned something from the internet is that, it’s all possible ahah

2 Likes

So I’m I and im sure you will need more than 1 email address to create more than 1 anccount