Favorite Nature and Slice of Life Account

One of my favorite type of account is the slice of life and/or nature account. Sometimes they kind of lost in the shuffle of comedy, music, dance, etc. But seeing seeing a street scene in the other side of the world, a mountain range or waterfall, a cityscape, or just people living their lives is really compelling to me. I think it’s really important. Documenting our lives, and the world around us is every bit as important as ‘creativity.’

Having said that I’d like to start a thread spotlighting these types of accounts. I’ll go first:

One of my favorites currently on byte is this dude named @robertz and who seems to being doing mostly nature, cliffs, seaports, and plant/flower close ups. It’s quite serene, and meditative. Looking forward to seeing g yours!

7 Likes

I love his stuff!
Also, Roxee.

1 Like

Your nature stuff is great too!!

1 Like

I’m not normally one for self promotion, but I actually have a second account literally called @DavidSliceOfLife and I think it may be exactly what you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Edit: Just came to mind: @filmdirector may be both nature AND slice of life. Definitely underrated

1 Like

this is actually a pretty good shot.

1 Like

The only two things I post are cool edits and then exactly that. I think you already follow me, but I’m interested in the same thing so thank you for this thread.

1 Like