Favorite iphone?

I like the iphone 6s because its not too big like the 8 but it is bigger than the 5s

I love the 8+

1 Like

IPhone 4, loved the look of it

1 Like

IPhone 6

1 Like

iPhone 3g :wink:

1 Like

I never have an iphone so i think the Iphone X is the best

1 Like

Sincerely I love each IPhone i think is amazing how something could be that advanced… And every single one is different from one another idk i like them

2 Likes

The iPhone 6s and 8 are the same size. Do you mean the 8+ (and the whole plus series for that matter)?

1 Like

Oof sorry i meant iphone 6 ahhh

1 Like

The 6 is also the same size as both of those phones. The 5,5s,5c and SE are all smaller

the iphone 6 is smaller than the 6s
6s= 5,5sized screen 6=4,7 sized screen

Not smaller in size, just lower in specs

2 Likes

iPhone 6s or 7 but definitely not iPhone 10/X

1 Like

Iphone 6s is the best in my opinion

1 Like

The ones with a headphone jack.

6s. It was the last iPhone with both a headphone jack and a clickable home button.

I have the X and don’t get me wrong it’s nice but Face-ID is nowhere near as quick or easy as Touch-ID was on my 7 plus. I wish I had kept that or got the 8 plus because I feel like there’s more value for your money. Not having a home button is cool but so many apps still aren’t optimized for the notch and it’s like your holding an iPhone 4.

I did love my little iPhone 4, I had it for a few years and it was the most durable iPhone I had… can’t remember how many times I dropped it without it breaking!

The 10/X cause of its Face ID & Animoji (although I never personally tried it out) but apart from those, it’s different from all those other iPhones.

1 Like

The iPhone SE. It has the body of the 5 but the power of the 6s. Its great