Favorite Horror Videogames?

Favorite Horror Videogames and Why?

3 Likes

i don’t really play but i like fnaf theories

3 Likes

Friday the 13th the game cause jason is awesome and it’s super fun

1 Like

Dead Space, the game mechanics was RE4 polished and its atmosphere was the horror itself.

2 Likes

Outlast, good story.

2 Likes

I’ve never played the game myself, but it definitely is fun to watch. Something about toys makes for a scary game

1 Like

It definitely captures the feel of the movie series quite a bit

1 Like

I played the demo of the first one and absolutely loved it. Shame I never bought it

Remember in university when this game first came out it was being played like crazy. It’s definitely addicting to watch it. Nothing more scary than not being to defend yourself and only run in a game

Oh yea and that’s why I love it I’ve always wanted a friday game like that so sad they got sued

1 Like

A few years ago I was heavy into the FNAF lore. Then a guy made a few Five Nights at Wario’s games. They were amazing, the visuals and sounds actually freaked me out! And my bf laughed at me as I almost fell off the couch as Dead Wario came running up a staircase at me for a jumpscare.

1 Like

mine has to be fatal frame ii: crimson butterfly or silent hill p.t (it was cancelled, but the demo is sososososo good). i was a big fan of the fnaf franchise as well, but to me it was more of a thriller than a horror game.

1 Like

Definitely PT.

Sux it got cancelled

1 Like

Definitely Resident Evil 2 remastered PS4 !! I even cancelled my dentist Northwest Arkansas Family Dental at the release-day! :joy: I think it’s the best game for playing in the evening home alone. (if you’re brave enough)

1 Like

DEAD SPACE. Talk about atmosphere. And it’s just so satisfying stomping on things. lol

1 Like

Checked out a Youtube walk through of this. Hearing the mario theme song in a horror game actually sounds pretty scary😂

1 Like

Was 8:19 into the no commentary walkthrough of PT Silent Hills and felt incredibly :scream:. Imagine playing this in VR. Graphics look incredibly amazing

1 Like

It definitely looks awesome. Any reasons for it getting cancelled

??? That surprises me. Thought the movie compnay which owns the rights to it made the game

1 Like

Ok I’ll give you clever marketing for that