Favorite color and why?

Ours is Blue. We’re just curious to what other people’s favorite color is haha.

2 Likes

When I was little I thought pink and purple were girl colours so I would say those but when I realized girl and boy colours didn’t exist I switched to orange (like a sunset :sunrise: ), but I still love purple.
PS. I’m Canadain that’s why I spell colour with a u

1 Like

Yellow has been my favorite color for some time now, atleast a year (before it was orange, now it’s my # 2)

Yellow is such a bright, fun, happy, energetic color and I resonate with that :blush:

I’ve read that your favorite and your least favorite color can tell you about some of your personality traits

2 Likes

I like Green :grin: When I was younger I thought it could be the color of almost anything.

1 Like

Favorite color: green

Reason: It’s my eye color. :flushed:

1 Like

Purple. Why because it’s just so mesmerizing.

1 Like

Red, because it’s the color of the blood of my enemies…

5 Likes

ahhhhhh I love orange! :grin:

1 Like

I really liked pink as a young lass, then in middle school it changed to like green, then it was red, and now it’s been orange/red for a few years now :slight_smile:

1 Like

My favorite color is orange, i like the color and the things with that color. Also i like the red and sometimes the black

1 Like

HEY, Vine was green!

2 Likes

Mine is purple, idk why it just always has been.

1 Like

blue all the way :100: there are just so many shades for whatever mood your in ITS LIKE A BUFFET

1 Like

Blue, I used to like black but was like black is a dull color

2 Likes

I’d have to say purple and gold because… SAINTS ROW

2 Likes

Blue, really not sure why I just like the colour haha.

1 Like

YESS!! the perfect colour combination

1 Like

Mint green or that one pastel shade of pink because i outgrew my internalized misogyny

1 Like

I used to love purple, my entire room was that colour. I really like red, yellows and oranges now though :blush:

1 Like