Favorite Coffee?

Good morning everyone! Well its morning where i’m at!

Whats your favorite coffee to drink?
If you don’t drink coffee, what about tea??

Ive been a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts coffee for a long time and I love it. I also just got my first Keurig and I got the bulk pack of Caribou coffee and thats pretty good. A little too bold for my linking but its doable; the dunkin k cups are also bold. I’m going to pick up the Kirkland breakfast blend and give that a shot since its a lighter roast.

2 Likes

I deeply despise coffee

3 Likes

Anything with chocolate.

1 Like

My favorite drink order at Starbucks is the pretty basic mocha frappuccino, but I seldom drink coffee…

more of a favorite blue moon coffee kinda thing, lol.

1 Like

A normal black coffe

2 Likes

i hate coffee oops

2 Likes

Iam an addict

3 Likes

Always seem to buy double espresso shots with milk… a nice way to kickstart the day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Kencoooo

1 Like

or nescafe azera

1 Like

quite intense! Thats how I usually start off my test days!

1 Like

Used to love drinking straight black coffee until i got some anxiety related panic attacks.
Eventually caffeine started being a trigger so i dropped caffeine for the most part.

Watchu gon’ do :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Starbucks Dulce de Leche latte

2 Likes

aw, that no fun! I had so stop for a little as I would over think. So, I know where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

Have not heard of that!

1 Like

You cannot find it everywhere

2 Likes

Yeah. ive been anxiety free for a while now though so i might see what it does to me now.
especially because my sleeping pattern is wack atm :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Give tea a try! Thats usually my other go to. Not as caffeine intense, but its still there.

2 Likes

I love tea dude!!!

2 Likes

Green tea for days!

2 Likes