Favorite canceled tv shows or online series?

I know for me it was mission hill. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ZMw4y9rV0&list=PLO3TssrkIrUnxHcttmzb_qCKyKX-iGiP0)

1 Like

There was a show called revolution on nbc

Remember a show called terra nova that was terrible but I loved it

The punisher… why tf did Netflix cancel that…smh

2 Likes

It got cancelled??

1 Like

yup…sadly it did :pensive:

2 Likes

Ok time to add to the regrets thread

1 Like

Go On it was one season and no one i know knows the show

1 Like

Besides ALL the Netflix Marvel shows? :thinking:hmmmm…I’d have to say Beware the Batman.
It had an interesting take on Batman. Really showed how his mind works. good stuff :ok_hand:

2 Likes

yahhh speaking of batman

Batman Beyond and Justice League/ Justice League Unlimited were the bomb, i wish they never ended lol

2 Likes

Moesha

1 Like

There was this mystery show Twisted on abc family. It was sorta like PLL. They cancelled after season 1 with a huge cliffhanger and i‘m still mad about this today

2 Likes

cough any marvel tv show :((

3 Likes

I was very sad that Gravity Falls ended. They could have kept it going well with good quality for at least another season. The ending was quite rushed because of the sudden cancellation or request for the show to be off the channel.

2 Likes

Forever its a TV show about an immortal man who wants to learn how to die, one of my favourite shows of all time.

1 Like

Heard that was pretty good show. Guess it wasn’t getting enough views online I suppose

@devynb

Go On it …

My Response:

Was trying to look it up, but couldn’t really find it. Is there a link to it such imdb?

@ShawdGawd

Beware the Batman .

My Response:

Took some time to check it out, for 3-D show it’s not half bad

@arf

Batman Beyond and Justice League…

My Response:

That show definitely brings back good memories, but for better and for worse all good things must come to an end.

@RoscoeHussein

Moesha

My Response:

Man that was awhile ago, but a lot of people liked that show

@christyonce

Twisted

My Response:

The plot I read on wiki sounds interesting. Might actually do a review on it for my podcast.

@FaizalDawx

cough any marvel tv show :((

My Response:

Canceled punisher and daredevil to name a few

@Levi

Gravity Falls

My Response:

They’ll probably bring it back knowing disney as some mediocre live actions movie reboot

@Oren

Forever tv show

My Response:

Sounds interesting

1 Like

Hmmm thats a tough one let me think about it

2 Likes

The office, white collar :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

ayyy gravity falls. one o my favorites. I think the ending was fine, Alex just didn’t want it to get stale :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At least there wasn’t any cliffhanger.
(Mainly because they knew the netflix universe was done)

2 Likes