Favorite Byte Beats of 2020?

What are your favorite byte beats of 2020?

2 Likes

Damn that’s a tough question… but byte beats deserve way more love than they got. I feel like since sounds, there was no point to used byte beats. Which suck because byte beats where/are a cool concept

6 Likes

They are all gems but Ian crumley’s window gets me nostalgic for when I started byte

3 Likes

This is just a fact. I would love it if there was a way we could use byte beats as background music to a video though instead of 100% to 0% sound.

5 Likes

Well there is the part about them looping perfectly which is nice but they are definitely under-loved by the dev team

2 Likes

Abbyiguess - “i fu*king love peanut butter dude”

4 Likes

The fact that they were able to make an attribution system for sounds but not byte beats is whack

1 Like

Jen and Kat’s are all bangers, same with Symphonicron and CharlieWilson. But my all-time favorite? The one that gets stuck in my head constantly? The one my wife and I will randomly just start singing throughout our day?

“Dog!
Dog!
Look-at-that-dog (DOG!)”

I looooooove InHarmonium’s beats. And how he personalizes and names them after different byters.

4 Likes

I actually applied to the program so I was exited to parictpate in it hence why I made this topic

1 Like

Why is it hard to program or something as a featurue?

haha too funny

man this really get me thining how this could be an amazon alexa skill as one hears this on their amazon echo dot speaker. I want to see that as the next big feature

1 Like

Well yeah I imagine it was hard to program, but they did it for sounds and I imagine it would be mostly the same architecture for byte beats

1 Like

I applied too but in September. So, I guess by that point they weren’t looking for anyone else which is why I probably haven’t heard anything back :sweat_smile: (which honestly is probably a good thing because I couldn’t afford the program I was using to make beats anymore)

2 Likes

HELLS YEAHH :peanuts: :butter: PB squad represent!

3 Likes

Now What? by @AyeYu is by far my fave, it’s such a beautifully happy, positive and uplifting beat. It’s crazy how this beat has made me reminisce of happy memories and get super nostalgic:)

2 Likes

Imagine all the hits from making songs like this. Alot of producers ended on up their come up because of that feature

it dosen’t matter. I make all beat sales off of IG, but plan to focus on placements elsewhere. If built up my following to 10 million followers on triller or tik tok I know byte would care more about me and my beats but I dont care it’s all about doing you. I personally dont want to be famous just successful. Last thing I want is some lame youtuber commentar bashing for views

1 Like

Honestly I checked out your page and that office remix was dope. Keep at it.

1 Like

That’s the power of music right there

1 Like