Favorite anime/manga/cartoon?

Hands down mine is Dragon Ball Z / Super

Grew up watching this everyday after school and now dragon ball super is here it has made me relive some of those epic moments from my childhood.

5 Likes

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, huge fan :smile:

5 Likes

Classic, never fully watched it but remember watching the dub when it came out.

I’m not a fan of anime but Dragon Ball I liked a lot and One Punch Man also

1 Like

When it comes to anime my favourite in quality is probably Your Lie in April, however I did get completely obsessed with this anime called Love Live about a year back. There’s also a game that goes with it which is super addictive. I still have a bunch of posters up in my room from when I was practically addicted to it haha

1 Like

DBZ obviously, haven’t watched super yet. Waiting for all the Dubs. A close second is Ranma 1/2 or Inuyasha

3 Likes

Everyone who works out enjoys dragon ball z to some degree lol.

1 Like

It’s between Space Dandy and Elfen Lied for me, and they’re completely different types of anime lol
(space dandy is humorous; elfen lied is horror/thriller and it’s intense as hell)

STEVEN UNIVERSE!!! but favorite anime is probs death note or kiss him not me :joy:

1 Like

Initial D for sure, and not only for the Eurobeat.

1 Like

i’ve been thinking about watching this anime

I somewhat started watching Your Lie in April but I’m not sure if i want to continue it, does it get more interesting?

1 Like

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH DEATH NOTE!! Team L or Team Light??

3 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants

4 Likes

Someone had to say it… thank you

1 Like

Same. Tho still watching super ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fave anime is Hunter X Hunter, my current favorite manga is Tokyo Ghoul, and my favorite cartoon has to be The Last Airbender!

1 Like

Toradora and Coyote Ragtime Show are my two all-time faves for anime. Shout-out to Ouran too tho.
I like a lot of cartoons, but the hands down best one to date has to be Avatar: the Last Airbender in my opinion.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t like mangas nor animes that much, but cartoon wise I loved Big Mouth, Adventure Time and Gravity Falls

3 Likes

I used to be an ass and thought anime was only for nerds, oh boy was I wrong it was one of the best things I’ve ever watched. :smile:

4 Likes