Favorite anime fight?

Id say my favorite right now is the goku vs jiiren fight

2 Likes

image image

This anime fight was insane

11 Likes

Goku vs Jiren was great. BUT LET’S NOT FORGET ABOUT ssj2 Goku vs Majin Vegeta. #legendary

5 Likes

Ugh so many but like atm
(ok nvm the anime is kinda new so it wouldn’t be well known=spoilers)

3 Likes

Laughing at this first :joy: but then I remembered how extreme this fight was

3 Likes

Haven’t watched this fight in ages. Probably the only time Vegeta had a chance of beating goku

2 Likes

Share a link. Be more than happy to chekc it out

2 Likes

:frowning: i dont watch anime argh i am a loner

2 Likes

https://www.funimation.com/shows/my-hero-academia/
this is where I first watched it, it’s a dub. It’s really good though, and I really do hope you can watch it and can experience it fully.

3 Likes

oh my anime

3 Likes

It’s fun to watch, but trust me you’re not missing out on much. Fights are good, but since they’re kid shows they stories are always terrible

1 Like

Is that an anime?

1 Like

That one always seems to be the one a lot of anime fans like, but I never got around to really check it out. Definitely give it chance to look at.

2 Likes

not just kids, young adults(/young man) too. it’s what “shonen” translates to, which is it’s genre and intended audience

3 Likes

Gave midoriya full power vs muscular fight a look on youtube. Almost makes me want to become a voice actor for anime. Be fun to yell in Japanese.

2 Likes

Lololol. It’s amazing! I recc the whole series tho, that was a pretty symbolic and spoilery fight in some ways :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not well versed in anime, but I really loved Patlabor: Mobile Police and Battle Angel Alita. Absolutely terrific films, particularly the former.

2 Likes

Anything in Naruto (Not Shippuden)

2 Likes

PewDiePie vs Tseries was definitely the best :joy:

3 Likes

I think I remember being a little kid seeing trailer for battle angel alita. One thing Ive noticed in anime and japanese shows in genral they dont mince the violence in their shows

1 Like