Favorite Animator

I wanted to know, who are your favorite animators? They can be from YouTube, vine, or anything else. Thanks for sharing :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

For sure gatta be swoozie

2 Likes

Jaidenanimations has a really nice style :slight_smile: I like it a lot

2 Likes

I do not know any, there was one in my country called “Vedito” that made good animations

2 Likes

The ood1sout and Jaiden animations are at a tie

2 Likes

Alan Becker :+1:

2 Likes

Big fan of “Draw with Jazza”

2 Likes

Whoever animates Curious George.
I love that show.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, does anyone else dislike ItsAlexClark? He comes off as really self important and rude in my eyes :what:

1 Like

I just started watching him a month or so ago, and so far he seems nice. What made you see him as rude?

2 Likes

Well when I first started watching he seemed alright (and if you like him that’s totally ok) it’s just that after a while I started picking up on a few things. Firstly he just seems pretty self involved if you look at his videos and the way he’s got his channel set up. I don’t know how to describe it specifically (haven’t watched him in a while). If you watch his “I stole a DS” video though, that one kinda hit the nail in the coffin for me.
But most of all, he disrespected Jaidenanimations. In the time when she wasn’t comfortable showing her face she asked him to not include a clip of a vidcon vlog that showed her, and he didn’t listen and posted it anyways. I had gotten weird vibes before then, so when I saw that I was pretty much done with him :confused:
(Side note, does he even animate his own videos? It looks like he doesn’t…)

2 Likes

I see what you mean…I’ll check out the “I stole a DS” video. yeah, the whole thing with Jaidenanimations wasn’t nice at all. Thanks for replying

2 Likes

Of course! Thanks to you too! Let me know what you decide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After watching the video, I immediately unsubbed. I had no idea he would do something like that, and act to casually about it. Yeah, thank you so much.

2 Likes

Exactly! And you’re welcome, I’ve just been seeing him pop up a lot lately it was kinda bothering me :stuck_out_tongue: I really just wanted to make sure I wasn’t crazy or being to harsh or something XD

2 Likes

Been watching domics and timtom

Swoozie :hugs: we need more animators on byte :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like