Fast Travel To The First Vid

Hiiii :slight_smile:
I’d like to see someone very first byte vid. But they have posted lots of vid since they’ve started. Can the team think about a “fast travel”? :herb::blush: @dom

7 Likes

As far as I remember it was the same in Vine. I think that that is smart, because than is the idea that you see more videos. Does that make sense?

3 Likes

Oh ya :slight_smile: Happy to hear you and I hope others think it is a great idea. I do take the to scroll down to the first byte vid. My thumb is in the beginning stages of arthritis :blush:

2 Likes

Maybe sorting oldest to newest would be the best approach in a filtered view?

4 Likes

Yes :blush:

1 Like

Yeah but imagine when people make thousands of videos

3 Likes

A grid view would be appropriate

2 Likes

Mmmm…I like it, very cool idea

1 Like

They did say that grid view will be added soon. And if they l let you quickly get to the first byte someone posted, I hope I’ll be able to scroll up from there. That would keep the space-time metaphor of byte consistent, and that’d be a nice break from always scrolling in one direction :blep:

4 Likes

Sweeeet! Right on team :slight_smile:

Yeah I agree with oldest to newest feature. Possibly most popular btyes from the profile too

3 Likes

Yaaaayaya @dom and Byte Staff!! Update is fantastic! Thank you again! :herb::sparkling_heart::herb: Happy the grip “fast travel” was a good idea! Right on ByteFam. Also the video edit update was a great touch :muscle::smile::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes