Famous people you have met

Besides myself :wink:, I’ve met some of the Backstreet Boys on a cruise, and i personally know two youtubers called “PaulandMorgan”, and a few other smaller youtubers as well.

11 Likes

Paul and Morgan are bigots.

4 Likes

my friend met Justin Bieber

6 Likes

The Newsboys (band)

5 Likes

Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon (basically entire spiderman cast/crew) and Oprah lol
I definitely want to meet more celebs/YouTubers tho!

17 Likes

@alleyredd Cant relate :joy::joy: but good for you! were sure there lovely people.

5 Likes

I don’t remember any. But all I know is that I almost met NIKI when I won a meet and greet with her before (but I passed bc I have exams)

5 Likes

king bach

5 Likes

Colleen Ballinger, Brittani Louise Taylor, Lucas (the guy who was Fred), and some other youtubers I can’t remember

5 Likes

To many to names (seriously), there are actually so many that I’m literally one person removed from President George W. Bush. :joy:

4 Likes

I met BdotAdot5 when I was working at Walmart. lol
This was during the Vines days BEFORE his basketball skits blew up.

I also met DC Young Fly. (My picture with him is on Instagram)
And Shaq…sorta :man_shrugging:He was selling his book and he had a Q&A at my college.

7 Likes

Dazzy! Daz!!

And myself? :joy:

3 Likes

Izzy-S a montreal rapper

3 Likes

Oh dude let me tell ya!
One time, i met this guy

11 Likes

You met him too?!

5 Likes

Ive met a lot of basketball players lol. My uncle coached LeBron in high school so he’s famous their. I met LeBron when i was a toddler but dont remembmer, then met him again when i was like 13 at my cousin’s wedding. My cousin is kinda famous in Germany he’s playing basketball over there so that’s another famous person ive met. Ive met some senators, and i met Mitchell Musso from Hannah Montana at a waterpark lol, he was the person in front on me in the line lol.

9 Likes

Other than a bunch of famous youtubers, I’ve met:
-Taylor Swift
-Jimmy Wong
-For King & Country
-The Oakridge Boys
-Daryl Strawberry (baseball player I’m not making him up lol)
-Bob Geoff
-A few members of Elevation Worship
-Among the Thirsty (actual band lol)
And yeah. I’m sure there’s others I’ve met but those are the non-Youtubers :joy:

7 Likes

LL Cool J (I was friends with his daughter) and Nikki Blonski from hairspray lmao there were lots of instances where I was in the same room or area with a famous person but I didn’t really formally meet them. There may have been a chance that I met Ariana Grande. I saw her in a broadway play when I was younger before she was famous and my sister could’ve swore we took a pic with her after the show but we can’t find it anywhere. My sister was friends with her on facebook for a while til she got too famous for FB friends lol

6 Likes

i met big time rush (awesome) and bill clinton…

7 Likes

You guys have met so many famous people. Maybe I should start going out.

Edit: As it turns out, I don’t like people. Back in I go.

7 Likes