Famous Byte Groups

Do you guys think there will be groups of famous girls/guys sort of like the magcon thing from vine? If any guys on here are looking to be a part of stuff like that just shoot me a DM on my Instagram @nathangoestenkors
I work specifically with talent agents and other business people that can make that stuff happen. Let’s not jump the gun cause we really don’t know who’s gonna be famous or if there will be byte fame or not. But there isn’t anything wrong with planning ahead.

12 Likes

I hope not, personally the magcon boys got on my nerves lol

11 Likes

or we can just enjoy making videos with our friends lmao

15 Likes

Wut even is magcon… I know of tanacon

I feel old

8 Likes

Magcon stood for “Meet And Greet Convention.” I may not be 100% correct with this, but I’m pretty sure The Magcon boys were a group of Viners who were part of this touring convention where they would meet and greet their fans, and thus became known as the Magcon Boys.

4 Likes

tru…

3 Likes

Yep, some of 'em were weird. But the only reason I ever heard of it was because of chance and the only reason I heard of Chance was because of Nick Crompton.

2 Likes

they were trash

3 Likes

Hey can you check your Twitter since I don’t have an insta I sent a DM :grinning:

1 Like

Magcon had (they’re practically non-existent now lol) an extremely high fanbase - mainly consisting of thirsty teenage girls. Their vines had like 30 million loops each (especially Cameron and Nash). So to be as famous as them, you need to collab with other popular artists and have a teenage f*ckboi attitude with abs…

Just kidding, work hard.

4 Likes

Are we all forgetting the Shawn Mendes was in Magcon? Look at him now. I say :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yo peeps, i made a Bytestars groupchat on insta. Who wanna join?

Me🙋🏿‍♀️🙋🏿‍♀️

What’s ur Instagram

@isthatbeka

Well, we definitely are going to have the teams feature, so it could be possible.

2 Likes

Me! That would be great.

I do think that overall, the successful vines were the ones made by single people having fun. If you look at any vine compilations, they are all just individual people.

2 Likes

Why not @nathangoestenkors

1 Like

Send me your insta Brayden