Fame or fun?

Let’s be honest… so you want v2 so you can possibly become famous or so you can have lots of fun doing it?

6 Likes

Fun, I really need to find people who appreciate my humor. The chances of me being known are slim to none anyway.

2 Likes

i guess both, because it is easy to feel unappreciated, but fame is absolutely not a priority for me. fun trumps fame totally

5 Likes

Fun of course but fame is a prize fun came with, so I think both? But in a good mood lol, actually I enjoy making videos and everything and if you’re posting in on a social media of course is bc you want to be seen and show your soul and happiness to the world so yeah the fame came with it

6 Likes

Definitely fun. I mean fame would be a nice added bonus, but I’m not holding my breath. I’ll give it my best shot, but my main goal is to just have fun.

3 Likes

@Sofialopezos @joe4893 y’all rock

3 Likes

Aww! You do too haha :two_hearts::fire:

1 Like

Haha thank you! You do too!

1 Like

@Sofialopezos @joe4893 np!

2 Likes

unnamed%20(1)

4 Likes

People lying if they claim to not want both honestly, if there’s an opportunity to make a living off of something while you’re having fun, why not do it

11 Likes

yeah…

1 Like

well I mean, some people just want to enjoy and have fun making videos, but don’t want their face shown to the world

2 Likes

That’s pretty much impossible to do unless you’re going to be doing edits.

2 Likes

well, there’s private accounts and all

1 Like

For fun, if one seeks fame there are other ways and places to get it

4 Likes

Imma be real and say both so nobody calls me out for lying :joy: I’m sure a lot of people are on the same boat as me anyway. We all just gotta make sure the fame doesn’t get to our heads

2 Likes

FUN, FUN, and more FUN!

3 Likes

For the fun :smile:

3 Likes

fun, 100% :grin:

2 Likes