Fake fan accounts

Stop it, take a very very long look at yourself in the mirror.

People are not making fan accounts on byte, and it is very very obvious that people are making their own.

For anyone doing this, in the most sincere way possible, ask yourself why you are doing it. If everything is meant to be about having fun and making content, why do you feel the need to give yourself false validation?

I have seen a LOT of stuff in my time, but I have never had this much second hand embarrassment in my life.

If you see these accounts, most of them spam content repetitively, which you can flag for abusing functionality of the app.

If you’re someone doing this, it’s obvious you’re doing it, and I hope you are as embarrassed by the thought of everyone knowing you make fake fan accounts, as I am. Please sort yourself out.

61 Likes

Lol, uh why did u say “people are not making fan accounts…”??

5 Likes

Yes people, I did indeed make the @Stephy @_Orange @Blvckaladdin @jacobisa and @Toughany accounts to boost myself. I apologize dearly. Here is my apology video.

23 Likes

But not to deter from the main point, creating more accounts just to boost yourself up doesn’t make anything fun for the rest of the creators. Pretty simple.

16 Likes

Alex Jakobz fan accounts are not fake and my upcoming @realarzcena fan accounts will be…

Peculiar then that you all gravitate to one name without me even saying one

28 Likes

There should be some sort of punishment for the creators that do this. It’s really unnecessary.

11 Likes

LMAOOOOO preach this is so funny

6 Likes

:joy::skull::joy::skull::joy::skull::joy: r u serious people is doing that?! Why haven’t I seen any, now I’m curious :eyes: Lol

7 Likes

This is a big issues for sure! I have seen people make byte accounts using Twitch streamers and You Tubers names and I am pretty sure it is not the actual creators making them either. So when the original creator comes to byte to see their name Taken already it’s gonna cause some issues for sure.

4 Likes

For example look up any Twitch stream who you know does not use byte or YouTuber.

1 Like

You seen em, you just didn’t know it lol

3 Likes

Someone should make a fan account of fan accounts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

this would actually be a solid joke tbh

8 Likes

What? Stan Stan accounts? lol that would be soo funny!

1 Like

This happened because the new beta test launched “trending hashtag”. I noticed someone play the system and got really disappointed and mad at that. I didnt really want to believe that. However, I created few “fan accounts for myself” to test the system. It was exactly how that result from some users. I opened the thread and talked about how the user could control the trending hashtag to make themselves “popular”. Dom then took the “hashtag trending” off from the beta testing.

I dont want to name-calling on who did that. But I am very disappointed on these users and i am mad at them.

11 Likes

“I’m just out here grinding putting in hard work”
no. you are not.

21 Likes

Because making obnoxious noises is funny apparently lmao

6 Likes

we just need more bread in our diets.

7 Likes

loud is funny, and if it’s not, i’ll make fake accounts to boost myself anyway :slight_smile:

8 Likes