Fake beta release/People wasting eggs

https://twitter.com/Vine2Creators/status/957473666144636928
As Dom has said, the only official twitter for V2 is @v2app. The @Vine2Creators account is having people smash eggs on their wall to get the beta. People are wasting their eggs. Just serving as a warning to you guys. You can if you want, I’m not going to stop you, but you will not get the beta for V2. Don’t fall for the #v2eggchallenge. Countless eggs have already perished.

4 Likes

Yep, they are a lot of accounts saying if you give a retweet you earn a beta code, or something like that. They a lot of liars

2 Likes

Poor eggs… and walls

3 Likes

Some chia seeds were also sacrificed

1 Like

How many egg sandwiches need to be sacrificed before people realize that it’s a fake :tear:

1 Like

those poor eggs didn’t deserve any of it. I’m so shocked that so many people are making fake accounts, it’s so weird

*The person doing this secretly has stock in an egg company :thinking:

1 Like

yup. rip egg 2018-2018

1 Like

Are people really filming themselves throwing eggs onto walls. If these are the kinds of people were gonna have on V2 then this is gonna be one wild ride.

1 Like

Those eggs could’ve become… Chickens one day.

2 Likes

rip eggs

Those videos are funny tho :joy:

It’s really stupid. I fell for one of their first posts, something like “first 100 people to rt get beta!” …didn’t get anything :confused:

Dozens of pre-birds… all dead

1 Like