FairyCommentCreators - A TikTok inspired topic

If you haven’t noticed byte_app has seen some new activity. That activity has come with a lot of comments, and a lot more emoji use (fairy comments). If you’ve got some fairy comments in the stash, or just want to show the community how much of a meme lord you are drop some below.

don’t :stop_sign: be shy :point_right: :point_left: give :handshake: us :family_man_woman_girl_boy: some more :heart:

7 Likes

i😈hate💩these🤢tbh😷

10 Likes

can’t :x: beat 'em :facepunch: join :handshake: 'em :raising_hand_man:

7 Likes

You go girl :sparkles::fairy:‍♂:mushroom: no like literally leave :dizzy::fairy:‍♂:sparkles:

4 Likes

I climbed :person_climbing: out of my :massage_man: head and watched :eye: myself implode :brain::confetti_ball: a thought :coffee: without a :cricket: body :fairy: Ought :pleading_face: to be :cherry_blossom: the shot :muscle: to take :door: a load :dancer: off. My brain :brain: is poisoned :baby_bottle: And I’m :see_no_evil: searching :telescope: for the antidote :test_tube: But :bird: every :star_struck: time :alarm_clock: i :lotion_bottle: find :fairy: it :pig2: my :wilted_flower: defenses :boxing_glove: scream :speaking_head: oh :sparkles:no :x: you :gift_heart: don’t :new_moon_with_face: wöæh :flushed:

11 Likes

r-r-r-roll💿up⬆️to2️⃣the🤩party🥳with🧶my🧚crazy🤪pink💝wig💇🏼‍♀️

9 Likes

uhh, most of the ones i’ve seen probably wouldn’t be accepted on this forum so here’s some nicer ones:

you’re glowing :tired_face::fairy:t5:‍♂:sparkles:turn the brightness down :dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
god has his favorites :heart_eyes::fairy:t5:‍♂clearly you’re not one of them :comet::crazy_face:
:revolving_hearts::dizzy::sparkles::butterfly:everyone learns after their mistakes​:revolving_hearts::dizzy::sparkles::butterfly:your mum really got taught a lesson, hm?:butterfly::sparkles::dizzy::revolving_hearts:
smile more​:two_hearts::butterfly::sparkles::star:my favorite color is yellow :fairy:t2:‍♀:heartbeat::star::sparkles::sparkles:
I’m jealous of Hellen Keller​:cherry_blossom::sparkles::rainbow: she couldn’t see you​:see_no_evil::cherry_blossom::hibiscus:
god said love your neighbour :sparkles::cupid::angel:t3::fairy:t2: i’m moving :fairy:t2::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crown:
Acting seems like your dream :two_hearts::fairy:t2::sunny::sparkles: now wake up :angel:t2::cherry_blossom::fairy:‍♂:star2:
aww i was having a bad day :rainbow::fairy:t2::sparkles::key:this made it worse
omg drop the workout routine!:star_struck::two_hearts::fairy:‍♀seriously pls drop it, it’s not working​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom::sparkles:
Someday you’ll go far​:fairy:t2::butterfly::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope you stay there!:gift_heart::cupid::fairy:t3:‍♂
you know gerard? :sparkles::two_hearts::fairy:t2:‍♂he went a different way when he saw you :butterfly::innocent::two_hearts:
wow you tried really hard!! :relieved::sparkles::fairy:t2: never try again :heartbeat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
my grandma is rosa parks :woman:t6:‍🦳:two_hearts::dizzy: she got up when she saw you tho​:fairy::sparkles:
confidence is key​:nail_care:t3::revolving_hearts::fairy:t3:‍♀keep the door locked​:sparkles::butterfly::eyes::kiss::kiss:
this spoke volumes :crown::rainbow::sparkles::key::fairy:t2:make sure its on mute next time :yellow_heart::heart_eyes::key:
𝔁𝓾𝓮🥶𝓱𝓾𝓪🧚‍♀️𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓸😻𝓹𝓲𝓪𝓸🗿𝓫𝓮𝓲👺𝓯𝓮𝓷𝓰🤩𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸😼𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸👣
You go girl!:fairy::sparkles: no like seriously leave​:butterfly::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Injection :fairy:‍♂:sparkles: But make it lethal :dizzy::fairy:‍♂

I’m sorry if this offend you

2 Likes

that one would probably make me sad :joy: (controlled area though, since its in the topic :+1:)

1 Like

I’mma just comment one more
I swing both ways :sparkles::fairy:‍♂:fairy:‍♂ But in ur case violently :fairy:‍♂:sparkles::dizzy:

3 Likes

that one’s pretty ill :))

you see these are genuinely funny :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I’ve had that comment like 20 times today :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry you seem really nice That one should really only be used in certain situations like if people are being racist or like homophobic

5 Likes

WhaTT :eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

:eye::lips::eye:

2 Likes

I also need to remember that one :skull::joy_cat:

1 Like

Oof they sent me that cause I drew the Pillsbury Doh Boy but thicc but I just replied with the next line of the song cause it’s been haunting me for the last week anyways :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

exposing💙 my🙈 BOOLIES🤬 these😍 are🧚🏽‍♀️BOOLIES🌟

ᗷᕼᑌᗴᔕᒍYᗴᔕ 🤷sometimes✨i🙁don’t😢wanna😱be😼happy🧚don’t✋hold😇it🤪against😈me🙆

5 Likes

exposing💙 my🙈 BULL EYES🤬 these😍 are🧚🏽‍♀️BULL EYES🌟

People😌love🧃that✨i🧸hate⛓myself👩🏻i👣climbed👛out🦋of🌸my🌼head🌙and🌶watched👁myself🦈implode🐡a🕷thought🛷without📞a🖤body🔰

have😦you😱ever😭been😫snaked🤬by🤐a😏friend🤨then😞just🤩for🤒the🥶clout🤪they’ll🥳do😇it😊again🤯

These aren’t fairy comments exactly but they have the same energy

2 Likes