Failing yourself

2/3 people fail because of what other people say. If you keep close minded people around you, it’s hard to succeed. Make sure your circle is full of people who are open minded and you share the same ambition. 1/3 people fail because they quit, and quitting on your dream is the biggest regret anyone can ever have. I believe in what’s meant to be is meant to be, but I also believe what’s meant to be, is from the consequences of your own actions. So it’s up to the dreamer to achieve their dreams, but if you stop chasing your dreams, you end up living a life, that’s not for you.

Just wanted to show people this so they know what they’re getting into. Know your choices will most likely have negative effects towards the people around you, but, it’s only temporary. They will realize your ambitions and see you are driven and will eventually come around. Following your dreams, is a forever thing. You should always follow your dreams even if you already “achieved them” Make smaller goals, achieve them, make bigger goals, achieve them, make even bigger goals, achieve them… you know what I mean.

So please, to everyone who has a dream, don’t fail yourself. Because at the end of the day when you quit following those dreams, you don’t hurt anyone else but yourself.

Please comment anything you’d like to add, since there are people who would love more advice.

24 Likes

All fax

5 Likes

thank you. this thread is great

2 Likes

I normally listen to the Dream song from Sharkboy and Lavagirl to get me pumped up

3 Likes

periodt

2 Likes

I fail cause I’m a failure, I don’t need others to tell me that

2 Likes

Good vibes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t even know you, but i can tell you that you are NOT a failure.

3 Likes

Thank you I needed this :blush::grinning:

2 Likes

show me your friends and i’ll show you your fututre, is another good quote

4 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Inspirational

2 Likes

Goosebumps brotha!

2 Likes

People don’t fail because they’re failures, they fail because they don’t try their hardest to succeed. And to be fair, failing isn’t bad, its an experience you take and learn so you don’t do it again.

2 Likes