Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat are the New CBS, ABC, and NBC

Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat are the New CBS, ABC, and NBC. I know i’m not the only one who feel this way. Share your thought below

2 Likes

Man, this is gonna be another one of those American things I just can’t relate on :C

7 Likes

Wait what? Like news sites? How lol

2 Likes

Social media platforms are more important these days.
Because of live updates every 10 min.
People expecting news all the time.

3 Likes

Honestly, you’re not missing anything. :man_shrugging:t4: cc @DeCool these media are headaches and bring up my blood pressure!

4 Likes

what i meant is that fb, snap, and twitter are like they’re own media outlets like a major tv statinon channel. For example, they show news, sports, and entertainment. Social media apps are no different and bring in larger audience than any tv show right now

1 Like

CBS, ABC, and NBC don’t only show news, they show sports, and entertainment tv shows, such as reality tv, sitcoms, dramas, etc. Look at social media platforms its the same thing

1 Like

We also use them them for entertainment as well. A big youtuber or fb page gets way more views than your average sitcom on cbs

1 Like

I’ll be honest.

I knew about COVID19 and the threat way back in early January due to Twitter and the contacts I have there.

You have to take social media with a truckload of grains of salt.

But it’s a heck of a lot easier to get rapid unfiltered, no biased and raw information if you know where to look.

A metric ton of :cow: :poop: too though.

3 Likes

Shame y’all forgot about REDDIT
8423_NotStonks

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Is this like political? I don’t follow left side, and right side

1 Like

Get your news from real professionals who devote their life to the study of an area. Not social media rumor.

Compare news sources from both sides. Also see what foreign news says about the US. Different types of news media will have a different view. The Economist may inform your life more than CBS.

Try the associated press, politifact, pew research, etc.

1 Like

yeah that’s why i’m not a big fan of twitter tbh and i’ve been there since 07

what i meant by this is snap, twitter, fb have their own video, picture, and text distribution for entertainement, news, and social. Redditt dosne’t really have that. You have to put links from other platforms

1 Like

what i meant by this is snap, twitter, fb have their own video, picture, and text distribution for entertainement, news, and social. ABC, CBS, NBC, don’t just post news, they also post entertainment like sitcoms, dramas, reality shows, along with celebrity gossip etc. FB, Snap, and twitter do the same thing

1 Like

what I meant by this is snapchat, twitter, fb have their own video, picture, and text distribution for entertainement, news, and social. ABC, CBS, NBC, don’t just post news, they also post entertainment like sitcoms, dramas, reality shows, along with celebrity gossip etc. FB, Snap, and twitter do the same thing

1 Like

for some people its also alot easier to end up in a vacuum.