Face Stabilization App

Some people on Byte edit their bytes so that it keeps their face stabilized at the center of the video. Like this byte from @_Orange : https://byte.co/b/BUl1ZwvEdCr

What is this app or editor called??

5 Likes

@_Orange what’s your secret :eyes:

2 Likes

I see this all the time and I always wonder the same thing loll I just assumed it was an Android feature? But that’s just a guess so idk

2 Likes

What’s your secret for this video :pleading_face: (mirror effect thing and disco effect dance) cc @Benf

3 Likes

TikTok has that doesn’t it?

Or you can use Adobe after effects.

Omg LOL it was just some horrible masking i did in Final Cut Pro lmaoo and I downloaded Colored strobe lights from YouTube and used it as an overlay for the clip!

3 Likes

LMFAOO… this video is iconic! Everything is on point! :rocket::fire:

3 Likes

TYSMM!! :sneezing_face::sneezing_face: u da best

2 Likes

No secrets or editing tricks! I follow the 3 quarters rule. Have your eyes be 3 quarters up near the top of the video.

It was all in how I held my phone. This video in particular took me about an hour and 50 takes untill I got it right. I’m glad the hard work didn’t go unnoticed :slightly_smiling_face:

CC: @Pac

6 Likes

This is very cool that you were able to do this with just your camera and pure skillz :sunglasses::birthday:. But I’m too lazy. Other people: Did you use TikTok for face stabilization? If so I will post that as a solution. I specifically am looking for a third party app.

3 Likes

We bought a $12 50” phone holder extendable tripod at Walmart - works perfect - TikTok doesn’t have a face stabilizer tool that I’m aware of - nothing beats a stable phone holder though :blush:

1 Like

Lol @takeshisaan uses it, pretty funny

2 Likes

SNACKTEAM LITERALLY JUST USED IT

@Snackteam reveal your secrets!!!

3 Likes

Hahahahaha yess

I know you can get handheld things like the Dji osmo, but it’s expensive as hell.

1 Like

Hopefully this helps

1 Like

Awe thank you! I just film with my phone camera which has a video stabilizer option built in.

2 Likes

Sorry David I’m not on the forums that much! Believe it or not, that’s not stabilized lol I’m literally just selfy-ing with my phone haha