F in the chat

I feel like the hype for byte is dying, idk maybe it’s just me

11 Likes

Yes, It probably is, but only because people are working hard behind the scenes in preparation for the new app byte. Have you ever heard of the quote “the calm before the storm” although this storm is a good one :rofl::rofl: that’s what we believe.

17 Likes

This is because … there is no news at all :(… but I don’t care I am still as hyped as ever… they should also state a potential month that the app could come out in so that the hype grows again …

12 Likes

The hype is dying but the :heart: for Byte is not. Remember the quote:
Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.

14 Likes

Oh I’m pretty sure we’re still hyped. Things have just been slow lately. I’m actually very excited for wave 3 tests!

12 Likes

i’m super excited for phase 3 atm :sunglasses:

13 Likes

No reason to be hyped at the moment :man_shrugging: not until the next beta phase or when we hear any updates

8 Likes

I think this should be in #hype , it’s hype related and most people are saying how hyped they are in the comments

7 Likes

im checking my email everyday since 5-6 months. im used to it. probably when byte out i will feel a little bit empty lol.

5 Likes

We should actually get a famous person for beta 3
So some hype would be raised and you would accidentally find a new sponsor oops
:thinking:

5 Likes

Idk man the byte discord seems to be poppin, maybe if you would hop by there every once and Awhile

6 Likes

Wow that was a very true and eloquent statement. Couldn’t have worded it better myself.

5 Likes

FfF F F F

1 Like

Yeah I feel the same. But when byte is released to the public YouTubers, content creators and people will start talking about and using the app and more people will know and use byte.

2 Likes

Once they announce the third wave of beta…the hype will return again.

2 Likes

My hope personally will never run out. With continuing to be active on the forum during the summer last year when Dom postponed the project, we were able to motivate him and give him hope so he could pick the project back up, and for that I’m thankful and won’t give up hope even if it is postponed again. It is a lot of work, afterall.

4 Likes

The hype aint dead. News stories we’re already talking about it once beta 2 was released. Long #byte

1 Like

Aight stooop I forgot about this :pleading_face: now byte’s out and I wanna cry

2 Likes