Extended Essay IB topics

Hey guys! I’ll be doing a research paper soon for school, however, I need a researchable topic to do so. Could anyone help by proposing any interesting topic related to English Language? Much appreciated!

4 Likes

Sarcasm and other intricacies of the English Language.

Idk research could maybe be on how tone and emphasis play a huge part in speaking English?

3 Likes

hahahaha good luck
ok for english i’m pretty sure the structure of the EE is very strict like you have to analyze a certain literary novel or something idk I did geography
also no matter how hard you try you’ll probably start writing it a month before its due just a heads up unless you’re a super human

1 Like

That is not an easy topic to write about. You really need to do some good research to have something to write about. I had problems when I was writing essays because I hated doing research for things that I don’t know. I would always get bad grades and I didn’t know what to do. Some of my friends were hiring writers from smartpapers247.com and they were recommending it to me. I gave it a try and it worked really good for me. They have professionals that will write essay on any topic you have. They will do the research and everything needed and they will deliver it in the shortest time possible. You can even get your money back if there is something wrong, but it never happened to me.

1 Like

It might be fun to do a study on internet language and how it’s impacted English. Like how we express ourselves through text and how it’s changed with the internet

An impact of class and language structure?

1 Like

Am I the only one that noticed this thread was revived after 2 years? :scream:

Oh oops lol hope the essay went well

1 Like

lmao to be fair, most IB HL classes are two year programs, in the states.

3 Likes

I remember doing mine. Hope it went well

Sarcasm plays a huge role in most forms of English based humour, whether that be North American English, European English, or Australian English; all are fundamentally different but have that similar backbone

Might be interesting to explore how an aspect of language came to form a larger sect of culture (being that of comedy).

What’s up with the Oxford comm

“Can we Afford the Oxford?”

I would suggest writing a research topic about history of enlish language. There is a lot to say about it, and it’s going to be easy to find information. However, writing a research paper is not a easy task. I would recommend being very explicit and writing as much useful information as possible. But, if it’s too difficult for you, it’s a big problem. You can always use a writing service, like https://paperwriter.com/ . I have used it multiple times, and I can say that it can be very useful. These guys can do such a nice work, that you will receive the highest mark. Your teacher is going to be shocked, give it a try.

Oof how did it go? I remember IB, worst 2 years of my life

I did mine on some random English story and it’s links to the Bible since English is the easiest EE to write

You will find that the academic writers you select are well-educated and know exactly how to make your essay’s flow. There are many different essay writers on english essay writer service that you can choose from and many have their own websites that will give you some ideas of what they can do. They can provide you with custom-made essay samples that they have created for students in your program. This is an excellent way to get an idea of what type of service would be right for you and your school.

Once you have decided that you need an essay writer to have your task done, go to https://www.test-done.com and you have chosen a few writers that are well-known and have high quality writing experience, you will want to do some research on the internet about their company. Read through some of the reviews that they have received on the company website and look at their client testimonials to make sure that they are a company that will meet all of your needs.