Exported videos huge drop in quality

Maybe this is my phones problem or the fact I have an android, but I’ve been trying to export my byte so it has a watermark but the video quality is awful after I export it compared to the one on byte.

3 Likes

I too have an Android and have run into this problem. When I export I now open to IG stories and then save file. Should clear up the issue.

2 Likes

I tried that and a few other methods including email and it still turned out bad😭 might try my moms phone later lol

1 Like

Doesn’t happen with my android but I export it into an editing app and save it from there, my guess it’s your settings. Try export then select open with… if that works, it’s your phone’s settings. Also, I’m no expert :clown_face:

1 Like

Update: tried exporting to video editor app and used my moms Samsung. Still bad. Then used my dad’s phone (an LG I think) and it exported great. So it’s just my Samsung I think🙃

3 Likes

which samsung is it?

tested it on mine (samsung galaxy s7) and it also drops after being half decent at the beginning, but isn’t as bad as yours

(ignore the horrid gif quality)

20200504_092200

2 Likes

Mine is an s10e and when I export looks fairly similar to that. A little better in the beginning and then real bad

2 Likes

oo that’s the phone i’m gunna get👀
& interesting, hope there’s a solution!

1 Like

It’s a good phone except with byte bugs lol