Explore page like instagram?

We should definitely make this app have an explore page similar to Instagram’s. The ability to come across new artists or creators similar to the ones you follow and enjoy is exactly how to make an app that grows, develops. It creates communities and scenes, and is a huge plus for creators who like to branch their posts out to new people. Like a, “recommended for you” page. No, not a “popular videos” page. Because that would seclude the big creators away from smaller ones, a division we don’t want. A mix of small and big videos/profiles is better. It should be focused on content similar to the content you already enjoy.

5 Likes

It’s a great idea. However, this topic has been made before. I would suggest building off an already existing topic.

1 Like

I like the idea because it can be awesome to getting big an account, its like the search in Instagram, right? That have a lot of account recommend to me

1 Like

Yes like not just a column of videos where you have to watch one by one, but maybe like 6-9 videos to where you could choose.

1 Like

i like the idea of an explore page. it would be nice to see some sort of “up-and-coming” new artist feature too. also an ability to select certain tags/categories to follow/explore (kind of like tumblr) would be nice, that way if the explore page algorithm was frustrating you (like it does on Instagram for a lot of people), then you could explore videos on your own terms.

1 Like

the algorithim should also be atleast a bit easier to get on the explore page for the first few weeks or so :3

2 Likes