Excuse me, are you a Byte OG?

Yo, yo, yo what is up my sugary sugas, my beautiful creatures?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Imma cut to tha chase… My ass has actually been here since the very beginning, 2017/18 I think, back when it was called V2 (I just roll w/ a different account and alias these days).

Andddd, I remember interacting with some really dope people and I wanted to see if there’s any OG’s still kickin it on here??

(Even if you ain’t OG, still say hi! :sunglasses: ain’t nothin’ but love round these parts)

15 Likes

Oh yea, there are lots of us still here going strong.

16 Likes

Ayy that’s good to hear :smile: I remember lots of awesome accounts (you being one of them :sunglasses:)

5 Likes

A lot of us are still here

11 Likes

I just heard about byte a month ago

14 Likes

the REAL Byte OGs have already started their rise. lol

Shout-out to everybody that have been on the forums since day 1.
From the BETA test to that famous SC meetup… The OGs haven’t gone ANYWHERE!

We lowkey trailblazers. lol

10 Likes

Does being a viner make us an OOG?

Or just old? :older_man: :rofl:

5 Likes

I remember first hearing of v2 and trying to get access to the beta. even though I didn’t i still got the app first day it went public

2 Likes

The famous SC meetup

5 Likes

Quit yo lying boii, I know for fine hell you been here since day 1 :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah haha good for them doe :blush: I was a beta tester too, just didn’t take full advantage of it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Both :joy:

2 Likes

Ayy that’s fairz, at least you got it now doe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think most of us are still active and it’s great to see all the newer people starting to stay too!

4 Likes

Hey, I remember you! :sweat_smile: its good to see that nobody really left and that y’all are still active! Hope everybodies crushing Byte :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Still here :fire::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Nicee! Keep rockin it ma dude! :sunglasses:

1 Like

hey im here lol if you remember me

5 Likes

I feel bad because I was an OG, but I’ve been so uninvolved lately.

4 Likes

Was here back in the V2 days. Fun times. :heh:

4 Likes