Excited about summer 2020

So what do Y’all see in store for yourself this year ? Seeing as to how byte will probably be here before the summer ? :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

probably making and watching way too many bytes while i’m planning on going on vacation, packing to go on vacation, on my way to the airport, while i’m in the airport, in the plane, getting out of the plane, going to my hotel, in my hotel, and having fun around the country that i’m going to be traveling to. :laughing:

8 Likes

I plan on going to San Francisco this summer and also going back to school after taking a year off !!

7 Likes

It currently is Summer 2020 for me in New Zealand!

8 Likes

2020 summer for me is going to be the start of stardom I might even be in Cancun

5 Likes

I will defiantly still be making cringy bytes, probably will be working a new job and I want to go to six flags :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

I turn 21 in the summer so that’ll be excited but idk i don’t have any plans yet dont even know what do to for spring break right now :sweat_smile::sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

planning to shave my head lmao

3 Likes

breathing

3 Likes

no you wont

3 Likes

cry but in a good way

2 Likes

It’s already summer for me

2 Likes