Everything We Know About Byte!

I compiled all the available information I had to make this video, hope you guys enjoy! I will be updating the video so let me know If I forgot something! Stay Informed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPYT4ERwZ_g

8 Likes

Great video.
I’m glad you try to inform more people about byte

2 Likes

Yea bro, I really want this platform to grow!

1 Like

Nice !!! Im thinking this should be under promote yourself tho still good stuff!

1 Like

Also I already liked the video and subscribed to your channel (I saw a few videos before I
subscribed obviously)

1 Like

i changed it to Promote Yourself :slight_smile: lol anyone please fix it if you think otherwise !!

1 Like

Thought you had to be expert :pray:t3:

1 Like

Well when I meant anyone yeah I meant like any experts hehehe

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: understood :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe just three more days? aihdgxyausbz

Yea please don’t touch that, its a vid made of all the information we got from twitter, the forums, and speculation put into a 3 minute summary.

Legend! This is what we need as a community, people using their platform to spread the word about byte.

2 Likes

What do you mean don’t touch that? Good work on the video again !

2 Likes

Oh its because people keep changing it to “Promote Yourself” , I made the video because theres no website which has all the necessary information in once place. I find it not fair especially since it has to do about the Topic of Byte.

I can’t touch stuff don’t worry haha I only said it should be under promote yourself because it will end up getting changed! Love the work tho! Great stuff

1 Like