Everyone is here hoping to become successful. Do you think everyone will succeed even if they have great content?

Everyone is here hoping to become successful. Do you think everyone will succeed even if they have great content?

I would think so cause that’s how it usually works :stuck_out_tongue: Everyone has different definitions of success so as long as they’re happy with what they’re doing & the reception of their audience is well received, then I think everyone could indeed become successful with great content, doing what they love

9 Likes

Category Changed To “General Discussion”

3 Likes

Moved this to general discussion.

In my opinion, I think success accomplished in multiple ways. Just because you don’t have great content does not necessarily mean you will become successful. There’s alot of background work that goes into it.

2 Likes

one can hope right!

1 Like

Already did :wink:

2 Likes

Even though there were famous Viners, there have been so many classic videos where we don’t even know who the person is, we just remember the video itself. Hopefully most of us put out at least one or two memorable videos!

1 Like

Even if you have 100 followers, you’re still successful as it means roughly 100 people will view your content. However, if you have amazing content and one vid blows up then your follower count will rise. That’s also success.

3 Likes

it depends how much effort is put into it really, and also (unfortunately) slightly depends on chance sometimes. Although I do agree that everyone here has the potential to succeed

1 Like

I think a platform like V2 will be very accommodating to newcomers and those who make great content regardless of follower size.
However, like all platforms, it can and does rely on chance like @annsquake said above. You may make great content but if it’s not good enough to be shared, it won’t go anywhere.
But saying that, IT’S MORE LIKELY TO GROW IF IT’S GOOD.
Don’t be disheartened if it doesn’t work straight away, it will get there.

4 Likes

I think that there are three key factors: content, audience, and luck. The quality of your vines is a large factor, but is there an audience for your type of content? Sometimes the best quality viners don’t ever make it due to the odds stacked against them. But I believe that with hard-work, anything is possible.

2 Likes

I think that I might just work like any social media platform. You start small and if you’re lucky and you get noticed a bit more than you will grow more and more drawing more attention. I’ve never been that popular in social media, and I’m just hoping for some people may notice me. You may have great content, but it sadly is all about popularity.

2 Likes

Everyone has the capability to make great content, but what I’ve learned that its more about consistency.

1 Like

I’ve never seen so many people obsessed with creating viral content.

I want people to just have fun and stop stressing about being successful on the app. Let it happen naturally.

4 Likes

50% skill, 50% luck. I watch a lot of YouTubers and follow some awesome IG creators who just aren’t blessed with the luck to get major success. Great content, great people, bad luck.

1 Like

good point

It’s a mix of creating good content and being lucky that one of your videos ‘blows up’ causing all of your videos to be viewed.

1 Like