Every Fan Girls Dream...... SHIPPING PEOPLE! 😍

I will be having the time of my life shipping people and getting exited about new artists meeting the still artists (I don’t want to say old artists cause thats rude). I JUST LOVE SEEING RELATIONSHIPS HAPPEN. Literally every Fan Girls Dream. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

:joy::joy: Same here

2 Likes

What if it actually happens? :scream: like a v2 (or whatever it will be called) relationship

1 Like

changing category to off topic

1 Like

Lol my friend would love this thread

1 Like

OMGGGGG I will **it my pants :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.
it would be even better if they never knew each other and they met because of v2!!! ahahah

2 Likes

Aii bro. thanks. totally forgot that I can change the category… :joy::joy::joy:

I’d be happy if it happens & I get into a v2 relationship because I have been single since 2016 :joy:

3 Likes

Honey, I’ve been ingle since I was born…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oooof that’s a long timeπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

ikr… :tired_face:

3 Likes

Yeahhh :open_mouth:

I can relate so much, shipping is great! Although for some reason I tend to be the type of person who only ships a small number of couples and not every couple I can think of from a TV show (like an old friend of mine did lol).
and yes celebrity ships are cool and I guess V2 ships would be aha

3 Likes

Same here… ;,)

1 Like

I will be doing the same

2 Likes

SAAAME!!! :grin::joy: fan girls unite!

1 Like

OMG YES!!! :heart_eyes::joy::joy:

1 Like

Shipping is fun, but ship respectfully. Dan and Phil hate being shipped, Markiplier and JackSepticEye hate being shipped, but there are people out there who still make art and fics of them </3 yeah I know they’re YouTubers and not technically V*ners but still.

3 Likes

Dan and Phil don’t mind being shipped though. they love to joke about it, but maybe that changed? idk maybe I missed something. I just remember a live stream from a few Yeats ago where dan said he thought it was funny, but I guess it could have changed since then lol.

1 Like

it’s literally my dream for someone to write fanfiction about me. It’s kinda pathetic, but who’ve made it once you have fanfiction. :joy:

6 Likes