Event season βœ…

We are on the verge of concert/event season babies with the start of one of the biggest concerts starting today.

COACHELLA

What are some of the concerts/ festivals/ conventions do you people want to go to?

Here are two lineups for some of the ones I want to go to:

Lyrical Lemonade

lollapalooza

5 Likes

wheres lil chainy

6 Likes

2 Likes

Bytechella Music Festival 2019

6 Likes

The Chainsmokers, Childish Gamnino, HoZier, FLUMe, TAME IMPALA. Excuse me while I go and get a head start and walk to Chicago now brb

5 Likes

ArE yOu GoInG To CoAChElLA?

1 Like

I want to go with all the skateboard kids

1 Like

Probably in governors ball

1 Like

cronchella

5 Likes

I want to go to summerfest with my friend but I’m going on a different trip with my family

1 Like

Summer fest? What’s that

A music festival in Milwaukee

What genre

Lowkey might pull up to lollapalooza with my friends

2 Likes

I wish I was in America

2 Likes

For me, anything with my fellow Florida girl Miss Ariana Grande :sunny: :musical_score:

3 Likes

2 boys going to Coachella what a legendary :vine:

3 Likes

The chainsmokers and twenty one pilots yus

When I found this post, I realized how much I miss concerts and events. Yesterday, flipping through the Facebook feed, I found photos and remembered last year’s conference, where I was one of the organizers. It was a very interesting experience. We found a company that provides technical audio visual production services. And I can say that this is the only reason why our conference was a success. We’ve got new equipment and I saw such wireless speaker systems for the first time in my life. Of course, we had an interesting conference topic and speakers, but the image and sound quality are also very important.