Engagement on Byte

How come some people are having more engagement on Byte. Like they actually get to more than 10k likes. Why not others? What’s going on

Is it because of the best time to post? If so, what is the best time( speaking about EST)?

4 Likes

When a small account wants to grow, it increases their effort to get views and followers

titkok people came in with an extreme sense of “us vs them” and anyone that has that very defining “zoomer from tiktok” look seems to be supported no matter what they post right now. Maybe it will get evened out later, idk

6 Likes

We slippin boys

4 Likes

For real. I see people posting vids with screenshots of 5k followers in a day… Like, that’s crazy! Some of the biggest partners have 10k. Bigpants is #1 with like 18k.

2 Likes

Same but in Canada. I still saw no. 1 trending on Google Play.

#inviteatiktoker, you might hate them but we need the numbers :heart:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Weirdly enough when I first started Tiktok I blew up, but it’s been completely different on Byte

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Don’t worry. It’s mostly people rating it one star

damn then I should be famous rn :pensive:

the fact that it doesn’t say open when looking at byte… rubs me the wrong way

Is the bot problem on Byte fixed? I know there were some spam issues in the comments when it first launched - is that still happening or has it been resolved mostly?

it’s been resolved :slight_smile: no spam really.

Btw just broke 270 followers! It ain’t much but it’s honest work.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: congratulations :heart::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like