Encouragement to other creators

Yes! Great post, Anna!

If you’re feeling disappointed, I totally get it! A lot of us wanted it. I feel a little sad, too.

But this is still an awesome community we’ve built. You guys are putting out awesome content that I spend wayyy too much time enjoying every day. Keep creating! Keep building something great together!

9 Likes

Yes!! Big big VIBES! :heart: Don’t get discouraged. This is just the beginning! Keep on creating.

6 Likes

@Toughany @stillinflux @sharen_daniel @jacobisa @ChrisTrotter @ThePricklyPineapple @Sha_Shan

I’m really happy you guys feel the same!! A lot of positive energy right now is probably needed for some, so I’m really happy you guys are supporting it.

8 Likes

Thanks you Anna :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: luh ya :blue_heart:

3 Likes

agreed!

Thanks for kind words,Anna.

Cheers

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Np!!!

2 Likes

This post :100:. We’re all here to have fun, posting silly videos to the internet. I’m sure the partners that were picked are going to all blow our minds. Can’t wait to see the community as a whole grow :raised_hands:.

4 Likes

It’s been a journey :wink:

Spreading positive vibes to everyone!

REVIVING THE LEGENDARY MESSAGE

6 Likes

So down for this energy!

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging the original thread!!

3 Likes

@gwynerso @Curryshoe :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

“as an creative outlet”

Anna imma fight you for this

1 Like

I… I deserve this :pensive: I fixed it. My brain do be dummy but at least it thicc

2 Likes

I definitely needed to read this right now. :two_hearts: thanks for the post

2 Likes

Of course!! I’m glad it helped :heart:

1 Like

I tried today by making a Byte to encourage people to plug into their greatness.

1 Like

This is great. Thanks for staying this thread! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Noo problem!! Happy you liked it

1 Like

That’s great :slight_smile: !