Encouragement for people still in school

Hey guys, I’ve noticed that one of the best forms of encouragement is knowing that you aren’t alone in a certain situation. I wanna make this thread so people can reply one of their low points in school and how they rebounded from it. For example, in high school I struggled so much with math. I got grades like 40s, I believe even in the 30s, but I tried to push myself to do better so I wouldn’t fail and I ended up with a decent final grade. Also, I did horrible in math and yet I got into all the colleges I applied for. So if you’re worried that colleges only look at one subject and base your acceptance of off that, we’ll don’t. Anyway, I hope people respond with their lows in school and say how they rebounded :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

thank you ben!

3 Likes

Np! I think stuff like this would help others out :blush:

2 Likes

This is a great idea!
I was also horrible in math too and I found out very late in high school I have dyscalculia.
Fast forward to when I went to college. I had finance and accounting class and had to deal with numbers again. I was horrible in it and although I was good at all the other subjects, I was so bad in that class, it destroyed my whole GPA and if I would have failed that subject on my exam, I would have not received my diploma.
Fast forward to now, I THANK GOD passed my exam like 2 years ago and I work now in an invoicing department where I HAVE TO DEAL WITH NUMBERS EVERYDAY AND I LOVE THAT JOB. And mind you, I swore myself to never ever have a job where I have to deal with numbers :laughing:
So to everyone if you are struggling: I was dumb in math, like really dumb and if I can make it, so can you :wink:

4 Likes

In school I was bullied and called ugly everyday. But now I have 10+ guys from my old school in my dms every week telling me I’m cute.(even some that bullied me)
It makes me feel better about myself that I am way cuter than they ever will be ( personality wise atleast) :yum: lol ily all

1 Like

I kinda don’t want to be specific or personal, but I realize part of the reason I used to fail pretty hard at school was because I felt like the work became insurmountable. Just try it and look at it realistically, and doing it will feel so much easier. It helps a lot :relieved:

2 Likes

I didn’t have too many close friends in high school but coming to college there are so many amazing people I have been able to meet who like the same stuff I do!! I highly recommend to join a club or two for those entering college soon!

2 Likes

DAMN.
I think I’m the only one here STILL in high school and STILL struggling.:sob::gun:

1 Like

No way there are sooo many people here in high school. Struggling is part of the journey, but you’ll make it out in one piece trust me :pray::pray:

1 Like

this is why you are the legendary ex-expert

3 Likes

Dont worry my dude, i guarantee i im the biggest loser in this aspect

1 Like