Embracing change!

With all this time we have now, how has this impacted your day? What challenges are you going through now and what opportunities are you taking advantage of right now?

Also has anyone been facetiming and spending more time with the people you care about?

8 Likes

stonks_meme_1254

4 Likes

zoom video calls 24/7

1 Like

Zoom & Chill w/ partner :shushing_face: < FaceTime

2 Likes

never

1 Like

Yeah ive been on zoom and chill lol espicially work

2 Likes

I attended a few meetings with pjs because I can

2 Likes

I’m going to be more busy than usual. I’m repairing two areas in case individual quarantine is needed. I already can’t get repair people. Glad I know how to diy. Fixed two plumbing leaks and found some rot.

3 Likes

i FaceTimed an old friend I know and I think I might love her. Anywayyy that’s all for tonight gn lol

5 Likes

Hahahahahaah she might love you too

4 Likes

I mean really the best thing I see from this is it gives people time to make bytes. So no one should have an excuse to not make bytes if they are quarantined! lol but I have been testing out new upload schedules and content and such.

2 Likes

Facts jacob!

3 Likes

I work in the vet field (still medical industry even if its not humans lol) so we have been twice as busy. That and a lot of doctors have been quitting since they can afford to stay home :sweat_smile: I wish I could stay home since I’ve had so much more work piling up, and having stores closed means I cant get my shopping done at 10 at night like I usually do. I’m definitely thankful I still have hours, but it’s still been crazy

3 Likes