Editing Squads when the app releases

Say, any editors here in the forums planning on making a squad/team? Were you on any teams back on the old Vine?

3 Likes

Never had vine before and always felt out but the thought of having your own team and community that is constantly there for one another giving constant support and boosts sounds incredible and I’d be eager to become a part of it!

1 Like

I was starting to get noticed when v—ne was closing down, but this time I’m gonna be known I hope, and I’ll join any team that’ll accept me

3 Likes

I’m an editor & I know nothing about starting a team but I would like to be a part of one

2 Likes

I’m always interested in meeting others and discovering the different skill sets they have!

2 Likes

I’ve edited since 2014 while on vine and I would usually collab with other editors with similar edits, posting the edit on both of our accs :grin:

That’s as close as to being in a team as I was on Vine because I have had a collab account between other editors but it didn’t really fall through because I was the main person posting :stuck_out_tongue: … BUT it’s would be GREAT to start new on V2 with the possibility of being in a team :yum:

4 Likes

One of the things I liked the most about uploading videos to YouTube was editing, I’m not a professional editor but I love doing it and watch how the final product looks.

1 Like