Editing software

Question! What editing software did people use when making vines?

2 Likes

Prolly after effects for advanced sfx and phone apps for simple jump cuts

2 Likes

I’ve used Sony Vegas since early 2000’s.

1 Like

Used vine for like 30mins back when. And used in phone. I didn’t understand vine and checked it out before it was cool.

Editing video in phone has always been bad. Always will be. I’ll be using premiere pro cc.

1 Like

I used to use Sony Vegas pro but now I’m using Wondershare Filmora it’s really easy to use and has everything you need.

2 Likes

Honestly for just simple editing, the iMovie app and The Adobe Clip app. They are super useful for simple cuts and such.

3 Likes

What if v2 had it’s own video creator

1 Like

Used Vine after its prime and made like 5 videos, so I never used an editor, but the editor I currently use and have stuck with for a while is an app called Videoshop.

edit: on PC, I use Sony Vegas Pro 13

1 Like

Adobe Premiere + After Effects

1 Like

Used the in app editing, final cut, PR, AE,

2 Likes

Use that for screen recording. It does a decent job for that, takes up little cpu and like the frame rate options it gives. Don’t use it for editing at all.

1 Like

Filmora or adove

1 Like

Premiere Pro and After Effects

1 Like

I used to use premiere pro but I like Sony Vegas better :grinning:

1 Like

I’m all about Premiere pro

1 Like

It has, but it has a lot of potential. It’s definitely possible. Nobody’s figured it out yet

1 Like

Adobe premiere pro and adobe after effects

1 Like

Video Star,SVP,or AE. Also cutecut

1 Like

Made camera like in v*ne

1 Like

On the old one, I can’t remember what I used. But this time I’m planning to use video star. Might try after effects if I can get the hang of it

1 Like