Editing Group?

so i was thinking we could form an editing group for video editors/fan edits. whether you edit celebrities, tv shows, movies, anime, or sports etc.
and no i don’t mean the type of cults that have inevitably formed on instagram.
just a place where editors can share tips and techniques and help each other out. that type of thing.
we could eventually form a groupchat of some sort once v2 starts up.
thoughts?

9 Likes

Sure, why not!

1 Like

Yeah that sounds fun

1 Like

Sure! love to meet new people and help others :v:

1 Like

I’m down, my edits are crappy though & I can use some tips, so I’d be more than happy to join

1 Like

Ohh, nice! What do you guys use to edit?

1 Like

changing category to off topic

1 Like

i use after effects. but there are other softwares like final cut pro and sony vegas pro

1 Like

I used to use Sony Vegass Pro, but now I like more the Wondershare Filmora more.

1 Like

I use video star, I want to use after effects but idk how to use it

1 Like

oo haven’t heard of it. i’d have to look into it

1 Like

after effects can be really difficult at first! i got really discouraged at the beginning. but now there’s a ton of tutorials on youtube on practically everything.
you just have to push through. the learning curve for after effects is steeper than that of any other editing software i think.

3 Likes

@witchology yeah great idea and we can do a large group chat on here cant we?:smiley:

I tried but everything frustrates me

1 Like

I think that every editor is easy to learn after you know how to use others. Keep watching YouTube tutorials and you’ll learn it fast.

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement!

1 Like

what do you think can we do that? @witchology

sounds good to me! although, correct if i’m wrong but aren’t PMs only available to users at trust level 2? i’m only at trust level 1 still :sweat_smile: and have no idea how i would go about doing that since i don’t see an option for mass messaging when i look for it.

1 Like

Nice, I like your idea

2 Likes

I love this idea. I’ve been waiting for someone to suggest this!

1 Like