Editing for V2

Like trim the video and add a filter? Explain

1 Like

Simply how it was in the good old days of vine

Also thanks for the quick responce man!

there are a bunch of topics about this if you wanna search up editing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anytime! I am positive they will introduce new forms of editing! If not, there are always other apps

2 Likes

Nice ill check them out :grin:

:+1:t2::+1:t2: 8char

1 Like

Honestly iMovie works great. In app editing has been mentioned in some other threads but if you need something super complex iMovie should work just fine if you know what your are doing.

2 Likes

Yeah there are other apps !

But we’ll have to wait and see until V2 comes out

Or if Dom decides to give us some screenshots of V2 so far haha

1 Like

You can always use an app from the App Store, or a program on your computer like premiere pro , avid or finalcut to edit as well if you are fimilar with video editing software

2 Likes

I hope that there is a layers feature of the app so you can drag content such as video or picture up and down with in the layers for example this image http://prntscr.com/i1s20y (NOT AN ADVERTISMENT, just an example)

2 Likes

I think If would be good if you will be able to post something on v2 from your camera roll, Incase you edited your video on iMovie

1 Like

I hope V2 adds the zoom in function like Snapchat and Instagram

3 Likes

Dom has already confirmed that you will be able to import from camera roll

3 Likes

what im wondering is if the video layout will be square or portrait (full) :thinking:

The problem w/ iMovie is that it exports the clip in a different size than imported (so like if u import a square (v2 isn’t using squares) then it would export it with huge black bars on the side)

I’m hoping for some simple in app editing tools like musical.ly.

1 Like

To my understanding you will be able to upload videos from your camera roll so you should be able to record then edit before uploading

I hope thats the case. I’d love to be more creative with videos and I found I couldn’t with the last app.

4 Likes

I think that it should give us the option to upload edited videos in like a file format

2 Likes