Edited video or recorded raw?

I think originally people fell in love with vine because it was so raw, but then creators wanted to put something extra and do edited, high quality videos. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I know how you feel, but i think allowing people to upload from camera roll is very important for musicians like myself who need to record and play and instrument at the same time! Not necessarily to edit it but to record it at all.

3 Likes

Oh, I am 100% in for allowing video to be uploaded. I just wanted to know what everyone else was thinking.

3 Likes

i started using vine in 6th grade which was about 2012- what it was back then was great, in my opinion. when all these creators started editing their vines i thought it was cool at first but honestly i feel like it sort of ruins the funny part

3 Likes

was it because you felt like people put more effort into the editing than the content or did the fact that it was edited take out the comedy for you?

2 Likes

the fact that it was edited. it felt almost fake.

2 Likes

both of them

1 Like

I think both is better

1 Like

I brought that up in a separate thread. I could see how the raw video made it more personable.

2 Likes

thats so true

1 Like

when I say live, I meant recorded in the moment uneditied. Bit of miscommunication on my part. Sorry

1 Like