Edited or Raw?

what would you do post edited video or raw video? what wouldyou prefier

1 Like

changing category to off topic

2 Likes

Raw are by far more funny in my opinion!

2 Likes

Raw at the beginning… Once famous you should edit.

4 Likes

let me just take this time to call you out; i am aware of your accounts suspension and making a new one to try and get around it was not a very smart decision.

1 Like

ok
sur bro

1 Like

Sorry sir, but I was so excited about V2 and I just want to know what is happening. I didn’t know what I said would hurt anyone. But if I need to I will easily delete this account if I get to use V2 just like everyone else.

:+1:

1 Like

yaa soo true bro

2 Likes

I prefer edited videos, in the past it allowed me to stand out a bit.

2 Likes

i think it depends on your niche.

2 Likes

I think that edited videos make some videos more interesting, and I think that it’s amazing that people can produce raw videos.

3 Likes

Raw are those unplanned and unexpected moments and edited is all scripted and thought out

3 Likes

Any advice on editing for 6 second videos? (Helpful software, apps, techniques etc…)

For someone who has never edited before.

1 Like

Raw videos are more natural and relies more on timing of your performance.

Edited videos can help you pull off some cool and creative things and relies on the right edit down to the frames. Edited also helps squeeze what you like in those 6 seconds and gives you a bit more control.

Ultimately depends what you are going for.

I’m a video editor if it wasn’t obvious. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ve seen people say Final Cut Pro and iMovie in other places

1 Like

Yea. It may just be something that needs to be learned over time through practice.

1 Like

The funniest vines I remember were always raw and from people who weren’t “vine stars”

2 Likes

It definitely depends on what type of content you’re trying to create

1 Like

yeah you’re right thats true

1 Like

I think personally though I’d choose raw

1 Like