Edit apps for v2 video (6 sec)

What apps do you think we can use for 6 sec videos …i mean like for editing

4 Likes

Back in my v*ne editing days, I did use Final Cut Pro on my laptop. However, I did start out with the iMovie and the Videoshop app to put clips together, Vont for text, and Videostar for effects :sparkles:

6 Likes

There’s after effects, video star, Final Cut Pro, & umm, idk some others :joy:

2 Likes

Some good suggestions on here, thanks for the ideas :smile:

3 Likes

If you can use your computer, Adobe After Effects Or Final Cut Pro is really good, but if your computer isn’t too good, you can use Vegas Pro.

2 Likes

Anyone, I will use Sony Vegas Pro

3 Likes

iMovie is good on your phone as it can crop your videos into a square automatically.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten a ton of use out of Filmora. They regularly run sales. I got mine for $39(ish)? during their end of the year sale. Looking for free, there is DaVinci Resolve.

The best edit app is the one you use. I would download trial versions and see which one is the most intuitive for you. Having to learn a new program or app will make it harder for you to enjoy the process.

Just my two cents.

Kane out.

3 Likes

I use cute cut pro and it is great. It has all the popular transitions used in traditional v*ne/instagram edits and is great with overlays and easy to use. It is 5 dollars I think but there are ways to get it for free. Iphone/android btw

2 Likes

Not really an expert but I have used both iMovie and FinalCutPro in the past and they both worked great. You can always use mixtures as well, like adding effects in one app and doing the actual editing in another. Hope all of these suggestions help!

2 Likes

Does anyone know of some good free ones I could get on my phone. I could use them

2 Likes

Perfect Video. It was my go to for a long time.

3 Likes

CuteCut Pro is pretty good.

1 Like

Hmmmm! I’m going to try the Final Cut Pro! Thanks doooooodes

1 Like