Drop your MyAnimeList profiles

If you guys don’t know I’m an anime fan myself, I watch different types of anime, if you guys have any anime for me to recommend, I would watch it. Would love to chat with you guys who like anime. My personal favorites are Rascal Does Not Dream Of A Bunny Girl Senpai, Rising of the Shield Hero, Your Name and Boarding School Juliet.

3 Likes

I’ll tag @Shanks for putting on this great anime show :love_you_gesture:t4: My anime plug :zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

5 Likes

Fair warning! I sometimes rate/critique a show ojectively, and sometimes I do it based on what the show was trying to be. I have no consistency!!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Slerian

1 Like

2 Likes

Shanks anime master

2 Likes

Hmm I would recommend you try out Erased, Promised Neverland and One Piece. I would agree with you Rising of the Shield Hero is amazing, I also heard season 2 might come this year. Also your name is an amazing movie, did you know the creator made a new movie called Weathering with you? The other two animes I haven’t watched yet, but I might try them out later in the future.

@trapbeast Because of the ratings I saw on your list, I’m gonna reccomend:

-Death Parade: you seem to like character driven shows
-Nichijou and Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: I haven’t watched them, but as far as I know they are a similar style of comedy to Kayuga-sama.

Also, do you like anime that can and will make you cry like a baby?

1 Like

I would like anime that would make me cry. I watch the rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl movie and I literally cried.

1 Like

Ik that, I would watch some of those anime u recommended me btw

2 Likes

I WATCH ANIME!!!

5827_STONKS

3 Likes

ooo cool, I hope you enjoy them : P

1 Like

Then I fully reccomend the movie A Silent Voice, and the series known as Anohana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai). Both are between my absolute favorites, and also made me cry a hecking lot.

Any other styles you know you like?
For mind games and strategies for example: Death Note, Code Geass, The Promised Neverland. That order is nice as a watching order because it’s from older to newer, the animation improving as you go.

1 Like

I will thanks for the recommendations