Drop your FAVORITE restaurant

I like Chinese food and Mexican food a lot.
Pei Wei, Panda Express, Taco Bell, and authentic Mexican sit downs like On The Border.

7 Likes

this Mediterranean place called zöes kitchen, in and out, chick fil a, canes

5 Likes

Not gonna lie I LOVE me some Panda Express :yum:
But I gotta go with AppleBees, Fogo De Chao, McAlisters and Red Lobster.

6 Likes

Cheesecake Factory is nice or any Japanese steakhouse :yum: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Zöes kitchen is awesome

5 Likes

Chick-fil-a is my favorite

4 Likes

olive garden (pasta is amazing)

4 Likes

Bruh SAME, EXACT SAME
People always ask me what I like better: Canes or ChickFilA and it’s way to hard to pick lol (but in and out is clearly superior. Hence my profile pic)

Also I like a place called Legacy Kitchen

3 Likes

I don’t have a specific favourite, but I’m really craving some dominos…

2 Likes

enjoy for fast food five guys. Outback has good steaks

1 Like

I also like Chinese food and some Mexican dishes. I’m lucky that my husband is a good cook. He didn’t take a cooking course, but he has a culinary talent. He is fond of cooking, so we have all the necessary kitchen appliances at home. He often makes me something from Chinese cuisine and I like it. Honestly, I like his food more than the restaurant one. Our friends like to visit us because they know that we have delicious food and drinks. We also ordered a fridge for drinks, especially for great parties. Here https://ianboer.com.au/commercial-refrigeration/ you can find reviews of it if you are interested. We like to throw good parties, enjoying life in our friend’s company.

1 Like

My top two is definitely Olive Garden and LongHorn Streakhouse. Love the parmesan crusted steak at longhorn and chicken alfredo at Olive Garden.

1 Like

Jollibee and Chowking

1 Like

There’s this breakfast place downtown area of my city called A1 Deli. BEST FRENCH TOAST EVER. Its seriously made me think that i wanted to be a french toast critic and go breakfast place to breakfast place judging french toast.

1 Like