Drop a fake fact that sounds kind of believable

I’ve gotten into just making fake facts and saying them in a way that sounds like it’s true.

SOME might say ‘hey Horse! Isn’t that just telling lies?’ But it’s actually not :relieved:

There’s nothing immoral about telling people that pigeons make a sound when their wings move that communicate with each other as a hive mind and saying it in an informational way!

Please drop a fake fact :relieved:

10 Likes

Jacksfilms got my back

5 Likes

Yeah but I want a fake fact YOU made :cry:

2 Likes

Eric Clapton’s early discography was actually inspired by coffee commercials of the time.

4 Likes

Okie dokie

39% catfish reproduce via mitosis

3 Likes

Ooo I love fake facts. I have a little series of them on my Twitter! I call them fakts so no one gets confused

5 Likes

Did you know that the Sichuan Blue Whales (basketball team) had an actual whale as their mascot? They ended up having to get rid of it because the whale took up the entire size of the basketball court and they couldn’t play basketball.

5 Likes

Arnold from Hey Arnold’s first name is Hey

10 Likes

If you walk into a McDonalds in Germany and yell “I’d like a triple whammy slammy”, you’d get a triple cheeseburger and a large fry combo meal. As an added bonus, when the employee gives you your food, they pull out a red and yellow paddle and give you three spanks on the ass.

5 Likes

Added bonus >>>> subtracted bonus

2 Likes

Squidwards nose is actually his penis.

6 Likes

Great song :heart:

2 Likes

Humans don’t actually need food to live. Food is just highly addictive. So much so that the withdraws are fatal…

5 Likes

Believable :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Fun fact actually really really sad fact?! (Pause to look at my ass) I can’t swim

1 Like

The plural of octopus is octopi.

HornetFam was really supposed to be BeeFam

4 Likes

Ayyyyyy bee fam sound off! @Beeshrine

4 Likes

If you listen to the song Happy Birthday backwards, it says “word to your mother” in Russian slang.

3 Likes

im actually funny

3 Likes