Dreams that you remember from childhood to now

Honestly just laying here wide awake in my bed with my thoughts running wild. Remembering old dreams I used to have as a kid like my aunt turning into a giant guillotine monster :skull:[I still remember it vividly]
I’m not really active on here, but hoping to change that a bit.
I wanna break some ice with the community so, What’s a dream that you remember having? It can be weird, sad, happy, funny, scary [that’s nightmare territory lol] etc.
It can be anything that you remember, from childhood to now! :slight_smile:
Thrilled to read what y’all have dreamt about.

7 Likes

There was a period in time that I would not stop having “nightmares” about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. After Augustus Gloop got stuck, I was pushed in because everyone wanted a laugh. This did not stop until after one and a half weeks

4 Likes

I had a nightmare when I was kid that there was a serial killer in my hometown…and they were showing on the news some footage and pictures of him…well, it was some dude with no face, instead of face he had two shoes…his name was the “shoe face killer”.

I remember being super scared watching the news, but then I had to go to the grocery store and of course on my way back, the Shoe Face Killer was in a dark street and tried to kill me…I woke up and ran to my parents room crying like crazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still remember the bizarre shoe face character :sob::confounded:

3 Likes

I had a recurrent nightmare where raccoons with sunglasses and human voices would use their creepy little human like hands to steal my eyes. Hate those creatures to this day.

3 Likes

I also had another recurrent nightmare where every single bug I’d ever killed would come to life and eat me alive.
Still like bugs tho

1 Like

I used to dream of milk and honey waterfalls separate ones and ones where they mixed together.

1 Like

Falling down the stairs.

3 Likes

When I was young I used to always have this dream where some killer was chasing me, and I had to run around different places begging people to help, but I was mute.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s definitely terrifying. I remember being scared of squirrels for a period of time after seeing Charlie and the chocolate factory.
Just seeing them run around at their pace, not having a clue what they’ll do next especially if they make eye contact with you.

Oh man :skull: It’s amazing how are minds can just create these form of characters that we’ve never seen or heard of before

1 Like

My mother leaping at me with wolf teeth and claws while I was using the bathroom

1 Like

Any dreams with Animals would always terrify me. :skull: I have a fear of rats and mouses or any animal that closely resembles that. But back when I was in middle school, my 8th grade science teacher had a hamster in her classroom and from time to time she would let it roam around the class inside it’s little hamster ball. I was so terrified that it would bump into one of the classroom desks that it’ll eventually crack open the ball and escape. I had a nightmare where that ended up happening and of course the hamster charged at my direction :sob::cold_sweat:

1 Like

That’s really interesting, was there any reason behind it? Like was there a certain love that you had for honey and milk?

Idk if this too relevant to childhood but today I dreamed about going to Disney and playing a claw machine game that were full of puppies in lil boxes. So aka I was in heaven😔, wanted to share this, YEET

4 Likes

Don’t worry Pac, one of these day I will catch you

1 Like

I like Bit of Honey candy and liked chocolate milk alot. I would put 3-4 tablespoons of chocolate in a small glass of milk and then add honey and I tried mixing -honey-brown sugar and chocolate syrup and powerdered chocolate together with milk together as a kid and liked it. I have no idea what that is called.

1 Like

I got straight horror movie vibes just reading that.

1 Like

Idk why I envisioned this in the format of a byte :skull::skull::skull:

Awww :pensive: … What kind of puppies? lol

1 Like

All types :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes