Dream about Byte

Hey guys im your Youtuber AquariusEarth…my twitter is @AquariusEarth1 and my IG is aquariuscortezlee.
My byte name will be Aquarius Lee

I had a dream that byte was extremely sucessful…i can remember the layout and how everything was in place…it was a better lay out then vine ever was…the colors were vibrant and dreamy lights were in the background like a night theme and it allowed you to post videos without delay…i even had a fan base…didnt wont to wake up after all that i remembered…Byte you can do it.

11 Likes

this post suits to be in hype or promote yourself, more than general discussion. please don’t change it back when it’s in the wrong category

8 Likes

I know Byte will be successful. sooo much love and energy is being put into the app. :muscle:

4 Likes

I hope this happens, and good luck 4 yall creators

2 Likes

This was a great dream I wish I could dream like that every night when I go to sleep

3 Likes

Two nights ago I had a dream that I had a birds-eye-view of emails flying to their destination, and last night I was able to find Byte in the play store. Of course I clicked download, but was met with a large 12 character password to enter (the phrase “in your dreams” doesn’t seem to apply).

2 Likes

I kinda had a same dream about finding byte in play store

1 Like

Sounds like a dream of a life time, to be able to do what you like for a livng rather than just work for a paycheck. Who knows you might become the next big thing on byte

1 Like