Downloadable content

There many compilations of the content from vine & people make money from youtube because of that, but not the creators, if the videos or the content in the platform were downloadable it would cause the same effect on other platforms just as youtube, but if we do not do it, maybe there should be a way in the app where you download your favourite content & you will stay in the platform still, and that could be part of the options while scrolling on the phone, it sure makes it a controversial topic, but I would like to know what do you think?

3 Likes

Not totally the same topic as yours, but there are some discussions about saving content that you can check out here if you want to

I feel the ideas a pretty similar. My only concern with downloading videos is that it makes it hard to prevent duplicates and what not

1 Like

You can screen record on both iOS and Android.

1 Like

No way to stop it, really. Nothing can be done; iOS and Android already allow screen recording. Repost accounts are already incredibly popular on instagram.

1 Like

Screen recording can be stopped. Netflix does it

1 Like

true, but there are ways to get around it. I can pirate any netflix show I want using various streaming websites.

1 Like