Don't get discouraged

If you don’t get invited to test the beta, don’t get disappointed. Just know that the full app is on its way.

26 Likes

And if you do get on the beta, let the app developers (Dom, Cami, Michael etc.) know of any bugs. Don’t rub it in people’s faces that you have the beta. Remember, we are a community and we all have one thing in common; we want this app to do well.

27 Likes

I know what you mean

1 Like

bruhhhhh i missed all the sign ups by like minutes on each one

2 Likes

And also ! Have fun remember ! :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

i mean its for your benefit tbh… you want the app you’re dedicating a part of Ur life on to be functioning to the best it can.

i cant wait to purposely look for bugs by using it like a maniac (if i get le access)

7 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m discouraged, just a little dissapointed, but when the app offically comes out, I’m releasing a ton of content their way.

3 Likes

I’m not discouraged nor disappointed I’m just glad that vine is coming Byte coming back this is how I feel right now :arrow_right: :innocent: :black_joker: :clown_face: :raised_hands: :crown: :star2: :fire:
Receipt :money_with_wings:
Screenshot_20190422-210637_1_1

2 Likes

While I may not be in the beta, I’m definitely excited for the new app! TBH, I am disappointed a bit I didn’t have a chance to do the beta. lol #freakinghyped :tada:

2 Likes

I’m pissed man. All my dedication and attentiveness to these forums and this is how you repay me? Cmon now! There’s people who don’t even contribute or anything on these forums and got randomly selected.

3 Likes

Don’t get too discouraged, the official app launches later. There are a lot of people who didn’t get the invite so, you are not alone.

5 Likes

it was randomly selected man :slightly_frowning_face:
taking the time to handpick every beta tester would take a long time, going over their history and all, and they want the beta to be out as soon and functional as possible!

dont worry, there are other contributors who i feel deserve it, and just like Supworld said, you aren’t alone in all of this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They have created a private category for beta testers to discuss the bugs they encounter. So yea, it’s easier to report any bugs.

1 Like

Okie, boi

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:I remember this time LAST YEAR being so excited about V2. But then in May…Dom said he’s postponing the project indefinitely. A YEAR LATER…they sent out the first 100 beta invites. And we’re getting the FULL APP before the end of Spring. If everybody don’t calm down and be grateful! :triumph:lol

6 Likes

Congrats to y’all that get to test the beta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone that got the beta! :partying_face: Not gonna lie, I’m bummed I didn’t get an invite, but I’m happy the beta is out. I hope those that did get an invite enjoy the app! :hugs: :sunny:

2 Likes

Don’t be sad about it. Remember :heart: , the app is now not far away we will begin to post as soon as it’s out. It’s going to be awesome :heart::eyes:

:+1: (8char)