Dont be afraid to post videos

i keep seeing people in the comments on different topics talking about being afraid to post content because of “people at school” or because " your friends will see" but i honestly made this topic so that i could say you dont have to be araid to make videos if YOU are having fun thats all that matters and if your friends and people from school see honestly who cares ! if they dont like it, its because youre doing something that they would never do.

So feel free to vent or rant in the comments… lol

18 Likes

There’s a thread about this :slight_smile: You can check it out and post there too

2 Likes

This was my reply for people that may be scared

4 Likes

Thaat very true. I have bad social anxiety and I’m always worried what people think about me. Whenever I post videos, I’m afraid of what they’ll say and do because I talk about stuff considered kiddy and dumb. But, I make money off of my vids and I sometimes make more than them at regular jobs. At the end of the day, I’m happy I do what I do, even though I get discouraged a lot by it.

1 Like

to be honest though some of my best content on the previous app was created with some of my best friends so it goes to show you that not everyone is so judgemental when its obvious that they might just want to join you :smile:

2 Likes

Do what you want, you don’t have to be afraid for no body

1 Like

guys please don’t link other topics. read this before linking topics, she’s giving motivation

3 Likes

It’s off topic i think

I was referring to this with the vent

I changed it right now to off topic !:slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re amazing, thanks for talk about it you give us all motivation!

1 Like

I need this kind of motivation every time I try to put myself together. Thank you so much. This community is so supportive and kind :heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

12 Months Later

1 Like

lol its never too late to reply

2 Likes

I love this! The thing about successful creators is that some had to sacrifice being made fun of, but in the long run, they are successful! We have to train ourselves to always think about the bigger picture and the positives of being an influencer. These people aren’t afraid to be themselves and do what they love. Anyone can do it!:heart:

2 Likes

TRUST ME: When you’re older, you will regret not posting as much when you’re younger.

Make as much content as you can now. There will always be people who laugh at you and think what you’re doing is stupid. Always. No matter how big you are. Doesn’t matter if you’re David Dobrik or The Rock, you will have haters.

If I could go back to high school or even middle school, I would immediately start posting daily.

3 Likes

I needed this

2 Likes

When I post on byte ima just make sure I block my cousins, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts, brothers, sister, mother, father, grand parents, relatives, and anyone else who might judge me and my byte vids… :smiley:

3 Likes

This is really helpful, thanks!

I might as well do that too.

the point of this was too not be ashamed dont block your family ! if they see your videos so what! we all post on social media for a reason. and its to be seen.

1 Like